Cadmus Group
www.cadmusgroup.com Watertown, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Great professional services firm with a social good mission

I have been working at Cadmus Group full-time

ProsInteresting, meaningful work; fantastic colleagues; high standards of quality and client service; flexible, collegial environment; opportunities to learn and grow professionally; outstanding support if you ask for what you need; smart, motivated, engaged people throughout the organization; ready access to anyone at any level; great benefits.

ConsWork can be demanding, pay is good but not the highest

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a little more managing by walking around - get out among the staff, chat informally, ask how people are doing and what you can do to help.

Low Salary and No Career Progression

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Cadmus Group full-time

Pros: Good healthcare and benefits – You pay relatively low premiums for good benefits. Smart Peers – Most of your peers are bright and energetic people… Cons: Very low salary – Cadmus pays approximately 20-25% lower than market value. They don’t even entertain the possibility that they may be underpaying you and… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to keep staff around, you have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good learning opportunity - Poor salary and senior management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Cadmus Group

Pros: I learned a lot, feel prepared for anything that my next job throws… Cons: High turnover: Saw average annual turnover of 100% among junior staff and 150% turnover in junior and mid-level staff combined. At one point, we lost… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cadmus Group.

Worked for Cadmus Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadmus Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cadmus Group CEO Ian Kline. All reviews posted anonymously by Cadmus Group employees.