Cadre

www.cadreservices.com
  www.cadreservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cadre

Very micro-managing! Other than that it is a great company!!

Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Appleton, WI
Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Appleton, WI

I worked at Cadre full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people there are fantastic, for the most part. It is a great environment overall, working with great Clients and people.

Cons

Extremely micro-managing and I have heard from friends still there it is only getting worse!! They promise you pay raises that you won't see and they try to monitor everything you do!

If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you trust your own management techniques and the people you hire you shouldn't have to micro manage. Have trust in your Staff and pay them for what they are worth! My sources tell me you have a lot of unhappy people there if only for those two reasons! Pay the staff you have what they deserve before opening a new branch...oh, sorry, too late for that. And I heard there are favorites, that is why some get special hours and others don't. And now they get to help the management micro-manage what they don't have time to do them selves. That is just sad!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Cadre (View Most Recent)

Poor Feedback - Not Honest w/ Employees

Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI

I have been working at Cadre

Pros

Flexible job to work on a contract - by - contract basis.

Cons

Staffing Managers are only concerned about making their placement quotas and making their comission on placing an employee in a contract job. The contract employee makes only a small portion of the hourly rate paid to staffing service. Staffing managers are not honest. No personal intrigrity or business ethics!

Teach your staffing managers the MEANING of honesty and REQUIRE honesty in the behavior of each staffing manager.

I enjoyed working for Cadre. My supervisor was always very helpful and friendly

I have been working at Cadre full-time

Pros

They were very helpful in finding a position just right for me. They would always be supportive and listened to my needs.

Cons

Temporary employment in my case wasn't ideal. It would have been nice to get hired on permanently but that is not Cadre's fault.

There are newer employer reviews for Cadre