Cadre Services
www.cadreservicesinc.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

I'm very satisfied with their customer service and willingness to place applicants into positions.

Seeking Employment In Human Resources (Current Employee)
Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Cadre Services

ProsThe recruiters communicate with you very well and show dedicated interest in placing applicants into positions. This is one agency of the hundreds in Wisconsin that actually put forth the effort to please all outside stakeholders.
"This is the only agency that's not bias towards applicants".

ConsThe company needs to expand by opening other locations and building new contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementCadre has impeccable customer service and a great culture, your services are compliant with your mission statement. It would be very beneficial to the company to expand, you'll out grow your competitors.

Great Review

Acconting Manager (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Cadre Services

Pros: Great Management and potential for advancement Cons: Bad economy hurting construction industry Advice to Senior Management: None to offer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Going through troubled times

Houston, TX

I have been working at Cadre Services

Pros: Co-workers are nice and environment is pleasant. Business has been… Cons: Company has had a lot of lay offs over the… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back the 401k match. More

There are newer reviews on Cadre Services.

Worked for Cadre Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadre Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cadre Services CEO Jerry McGee. All reviews posted anonymously by Cadre Services employees.