Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com
  www.caesars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Best company in LAs Vegas but that's not saying much...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

The compensation is the best in Vegas

Cons

Management is weak and under qualified

Stop the debt

395 Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Not a highly desirable place for educated professionals

Former Employee - Project Management in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Project Management in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

The pay, relocation and benefits where slightly above average.

Cons

Caesar's management and professional staff is by enlarge, a mix of casino people who worked their way into corporate office, and a smattering of other people with little (outside of gaming) professional experience. The result: poor professional practice, little interest in big thinking, bully managers and armies of their loyal minions.

A lot of long-timers at Caesars with their domains firmly guarded. Many who have come over from other properties/casinos, but that is everyone in Vegas. A lot of rudeness and astonishingly bad behavior.

Once there, training and education is a laughable. A VP once told a group us we are welcome to use conference room during our lunch hour to view a webinar --that was considered professional training.

The corporate environment is austere, drab - not all all Vegas like.

Because of their corporate size, treats vendors and third-party partners rather badly, a Director once said directly during a contract meeting "We are the 800lb gorilla, we get to call the shots". Not a pleasant place.

Replace long timers with fresh, experienced people from other industries to add fresh ideas types. Get new ideas, more professionalism and better attitudes.

Once great company is now solely profit seeking

Former Employee - Food & Beverage Manager in Robinsonville, MS
    Former Employee - Food & Beverage Manager in Robinsonville, MS

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

Harrahs pays better than most casino and offer a great benefit package, but it is only great if you follow strict guidelines of preventative healthscreening.

Cons

Customer service is now at all time low. Employees are spotlighted on performance way too often. Structured to the point of being robots not true service warriors.

Think back on how it began, great people giving great service, and service recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment