There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Best company in LAs Vegas but that's not saying much...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

The compensation is the best in Vegas

Cons

Management is weak and under qualified

Stop the debt

366 Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Not a highly desirable place for educated professionals

Former Employee - Project Management in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Project Management in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

The pay, relocation and benefits where slightly above average.

Cons

Caesar's management and professional staff is by enlarge, a mix of casino people who worked their way into corporate office, and a smattering of other people with little (outside of gaming) professional experience. The result: poor professional practice, little interest in big thinking, bully managers and armies of their loyal minions.

A lot of long-timers at Caesars with their domains firmly guarded. Many who have come over from other properties/casinos, but that is everyone in Vegas. A lot of rudeness and astonishingly bad behavior.

Once there, training and education is a laughable. A VP once told a group us we are welcome to use conference room during our lunch hour to view a webinar --that was considered professional training.

The corporate environment is austere, drab - not all all Vegas like.

Because of their corporate size, treats vendors and third-party partners rather badly, a Director once said directly during a contract meeting "We are the 800lb gorilla, we get to call the shots". Not a pleasant place.

Replace long timers with fresh, experienced people from other industries to add fresh ideas types. Get new ideas, more professionalism and better attitudes.

Good opportunity to pick up skills, if you're willing and able to teach yourself

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros

Better than average health benefits at an affordable rate
    Opportunities for casual dress days

Cons

The company has headed down hill in the past few years, making the culture of the environment highly negative.
    All previous "perks" of the job have been taken away including- bonus eligibility, 401k match, flexible PTO
    Discontent is obvious from senior level management on down.
    Poor performers are rarely dealt with and strong performers are forced to suffer the consequences. There is little to no accountability on the management level.

Be open to listening to the opinions of professionals below management level. Value the talent you have, rather than compromising it for sub-parr performers that you can hire to save salary costs. Deal with hiring mistakes effectively before the problems get out of hand.

There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment