Caesars Entertainment
www.caesars.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Great people and benefits

Services Supervisor (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

ProsCaesars offers an amazing benefits package to full-time employees. They have a health and wellness center with work out facilities, nutritionists, personal trainers, etc. It's also a company where, if you're willing to move around frequently, you can grow quickly.

Every Friday in the lobby of each property there is an employee rally. It's a great way to engage people from every department and build work relationships. Great way to end the week (for those of us on a m-f schedule).

ConsThere has been a lot of corporate changes over the last two years. It seemed for a while that every Friday, there was another email stating more senior staff had left the company and someone new was taking their position. However, I believe that can be attributed to "growing pains" in such a time of change.

Biggest issue is a policy change in handling PTO when someone leaves the company. They no longer pay you out your earned vacation time when you separate from the company. So, if you're leaving, you better take vacation time... Or loose it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that the "town hall" sessions with employees are a great quarterly way to keep everyone in the know of what's going on. My only suggestion would be to reinstate payout of vacation time earned when someone leaves the company. If an employee has given enough time to earn vacation, it only seems fair that when they depart they're paid out.

Job lacks motivation to do a good job.

Engineering (Current Employee)
Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment

Pros: Work is not that difficult. Can usually get vacation or… Cons: Since the company went private, employee morale has dropped drastically. Many things were taken from employees due to… More

No promotion, less than 3% raises

Casino Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros: Overall the atmosphere was fun. Get to meet fun players. Few customer… Cons: SMOKING.. everywhere (but that is a given as it is a Casino). HR is junk and really does not care about problems and doesn't know… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to actually manage people as it seems as if no one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Caesars Entertainment.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman. All reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees.