Caesars Entertainment
www.caesars.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Opportunity but challenging situation

Manager (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

ProsCaesars offers a lot of opportunity for people to grow their careers. It is common for people to move around within the company and you get a chance to develop new skills and try new things. The company operates in multiple business segments (hotel, gaming, food & beverage, live entertainment) so there are a multitude of interesting things you can do.

ConsThe company is in a challenged financial position and as a result, people are stretched quite thin. There are constant changes and a fairly high amount of turnover, which can damage momentum of initiatives and business progress.

Long climb down from the top.

Skilled Professional (Current Employee)
    Chester, PA

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: H.R. does a terrific job screening for friendly people. A… Cons: Absolutely no balance between your private life and worklife. Try not to plan anything at home more than a day in advance. A generous PTO… Advice to Senior Management: Corporate: Forego the Gulfstreams a little and let some of the money trickle down to the line level. The economy is tight right now, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disproportionate treatment of corporate staff and casino staff

Legal Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros: I learned a lot in a new field, patient people… Cons: A good work ethic doesn't seem to matter though. Female attorneys are self-serving and bossy, say one thing and do another. They really… Advice to Senior Management: Change your rules regarding administrative staff. They are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Caesars Entertainment.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman. All reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees.