Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com

Putting your brains to the test...

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsVery demanding, high-paced environment. Behavior expectations set early on by Sr Management (mid-level starting to do this more too). There's a lot to learn (it seems never-ending in a good way). Fun and smart co-workers (many top-college caliber talent that really push you to do better/more). Sr Management in department open, smart & extremely inclusive. Great exposure to C-suite and cross-departmental/functional work & strategy.

ConsWork space isn't great (although we are moving to a better facility, at Caesars Palace, soon?!); Sr Management, within the department & outside of the department, expects a lot from Analytics - you need to know this upfront.

Advice to Senior ManagementCapital contstraints are obviously an issue with the company but they seem to be chipping away and probably wont effect the business negatively ( at least from an Analytical pespective).

Vastly overworked and definitely underpaid!!!!!!!

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: High volume casino experiance in downtown New Orleans. Cons: Management, Management, PAY, PAY, PAY Advice to Senior Management: If there were other casinos with the same location Harrahs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay away!!!! This company is doomed to fail and will suck the life out of you.

Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pros are you get to do the work of 3… Cons: Company is top heavy. There is a VP of everything you can imagine and all of them are working toward their own goals and… Advice to Senior Management: Get on the same page and focus on actually running the business instead of just pleasing your division leaders.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Caesars Entertainment.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!