There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Straight up good people to work for

Former Employee - Executive Marketing Host in Metropolis, IL
Former Employee - Executive Marketing Host in Metropolis, IL

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

excellent customer service is rewarded, promotional opportunities abound, you can learn a lot if you listen to what's going on around you.

Cons

You are expected to work HARD! Not a place for slackers or gossips. But every policy is clearly laid out and fairly enforced.

Advice to Management

Remember to allow for fun, your people are working very hard.

Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

1. good and bad

Former Employee - Lifeguard in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Lifeguard in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

free food. work fun events.

Cons

lack of job promotion. lot of ass kissing.

Advice to Management

don't over hire for job and cut hours.

Things you should be aware about Caesars Corporate IT (PDB Dept.)

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, Good co-workers, nice facility

Cons

poor, inexperience managements and directors, bad food

Advice to Management

In my life working as an IT, my biggest mistake was working for Caesars Corporate IT. My biggest accomplishment was leaving the dept. Caesars has a good culture with happy employees as long as you don't step inside the System Analyst border. Expectation in the department is very high and they expect a lot, really a lot from the the employees. They make sure the money was well spent. Managements are inexperience, unorganized, and are on the same leash. Department directors are lazy and micromanage if you don't meet their expectation. What I have witnessed during my time of employment in the department: 1. Verbal abuse (lots of yelling from the Directors) to the offshore team when they were training the new employees 2. High turnover rates due to the nature of the work and what was expected. An employee end of in the ER due to a panic attack. 3. Directors working at home where they are suppose to be at the office 4. Micromanagement from directors if you don't meet their expectation 5. Constant change of procedures if certain things doesn't work. 6. Lack of communication and organization within the departments 7. If they question your ability to perform, they will interrogate you as their backing to fire you. 8. During the interview, you are never giving full details of the nature of the work or the work load expected as they do not want to scare you to look elsewhere. 9. It's all about who you know to advance anywhere. Don't make the same mistake I did.