Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com
  www.caesars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Stay away!!!! This company is doomed to fail and will suck the life out of you.

Former Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pros are you get to do the work of 3 people but only get paid for 1.

Cons

Company is top heavy. There is a VP of everything you can imagine and all of them are working toward their own goals and often against each other. Company "thinks" the are innovative, but are typically last to market with any sort of innovation. Senior management is too wrapped up in pleasing their boss. The property General managers have no authority to run their own properties. ESS analytics is a joke of a department. Lots of VPs and Directors who haven't had an original thought since being hired. Really not sure why they exist other than to deliver power point presentations or email out monthly summaries that were actually written by the managers who actually do all the

Get on the same page and focus on actually running the business instead of just pleasing your division leaders. If this company has any hope of surviving, they need to get rid of the highest layer of corporate leadership.

385 Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment (View Most Recent)

my mistake

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time

Pros

terrible parking situation. laughable really

Cons

definitely don't work here after college

No sense of loyalty TOWARDS employees, but it is expected FROM them.

Former Employee - Middle Management (Casino) in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Middle Management (Casino) in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Met a lot of nice people over the years, employees and customers. Formed many good friendships over the years I was there.

Cons

They demand loyalty from employees but do not return it. There is no concern for lower level employees as long as senior management gets their bonuses. With the cuts made, they people who needed their jobs the most were let go and the ones who could live the rest of their life without money worries are still there reaping in the benefit even higher bonuses. I am now losing my house while the CEO spends more that I would make in 5 years on security just for himself.

If some of the to management took even small cuts, like we had to do for a couple years, hundreds of people could have kept their jobs. How many millions does one person need? Can you answer that Mr. Loveman?

There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment