Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Extremely cheap company to work for. Over works employee's with no appreciation.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

It is a job and that's better than being unemployed. It's good to have health insurance. They have a 401K plan.

Cons

Extremely hostile environment to work. Constantly "spying" on employee's with shoppers or the "eye in the sky". Every employee is expected to do the work of 3 people. The food in the employee dining room is disgusting. In the last 3 years I have had food poisoning 4 times. Now I am forced to bring my own food to work. They have a formula for raises. Only 30% of employee's can receive a 3% raise. It doesn't matter if 80% deserve a full raise. Upper management, vice-presidents, president, ceo, etc. Only care about their bonus's. Their bonus is based on how much money they save the company. Therefore employee's are not provided
with the tools they need. Example, housekeeping may only have 1 vacuum to use for a entire floor, they don't have sheets that fit the beds. On holiday weekends the beverage dept. will run out of beer. They will be short on cocktail waitress's, all they have to do is call the union for extra girls. On one New Year's they had 3 cocktail waitress's to handle all the games in the pit's! Of course guests are not happy so they complain and management blames the cocktail waitress's. The standard in the industry is dealer's work 60 min. and then get a 20 min. break. This company makes their dealers work 80 min. and then get a 20 min. break. I would like to see Gary Loveman stand in one place for 80 min. deal with obnoxious drunks, and remain entertaining and friendly. But hey, it's all worth it because at Christmas time they give their employee's 2 tickets to the buffet!

You have way too many vice president's. Treat your employee's as if they are valued. The gluttony and greed of upper management is disheartening to all employee's. Statistic's state that if you have more than 9% of your employee's on FMLA's than you have a morale problem.
We have at least 80% of employee's on FMLA's. Why has this not received any attention from upper management? What happened to "OWN IT" ? You ask your employee's if they are proud to work for this company, I am embarrassed of how my property looks, dirty and run-down. Please maintain the properties that you own. You will only attract the kind of guests that the property represents. People in HR have no clue to what casino workers endure from their guests. I would like to ask upper management and HR how many drunks they deal with in a day? How many angry people who have lost their money do they deal with? How many times in a day are they sworn at?

433 Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Straight up good people to work for

Former Employee - Executive Marketing Host in Metropolis, IL
    Former Employee - Executive Marketing Host in Metropolis, IL

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (more than a year)

Pros

excellent customer service is rewarded, promotional opportunities abound, you can learn a lot if you listen to what's going on around you.

Cons

You are expected to work HARD! Not a place for slackers or gossips. But every policy is clearly laid out and fairly enforced.

Remember to allow for fun, your people are working very hard.

good and bad

Former Employee - Lifeguard in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Lifeguard in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

free food. work fun events.

Cons

lack of job promotion. lot of ass kissing.

don't over hire for job and cut hours.

There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment