There are newer employer reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Fun and exciting place to work

Former Employee - Bartender in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Bartender in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Beautiful property, exciting atmosphere and great people. The pay was good and it was a stable job.

Cons

Working on call was very hard and made it impossible to have a life. This was not the fault of Caesar's but rather the scheduling rules that the union made them follow.

Advice to Management

The management was great.

Other Employee Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Downhill spiral

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The front line people are awesome and willing to go above and beyond for the customer.

Cons

Where to begin. There has been an effort by corporate to centralize everything without regard to the marketing needs of each property.There are properties all over the country but they want to run them like they are all in Las Vegas. I have had customers ask if we were actively trying to drive business away. Employees are treated with complete disregard. Measurable objectives are set then set aside, sometimes on a weekly basis, yet you can be written up on a daily basis. The information received from corporate is inadequate and erroneous. It makes it very difficult to do your job, yet you are the one who foots the blame. The pure focus of every day is to get through without losing your job, pitting us against the people we are there to serve.

Advice to Management

If every division is losing money, its the policy and operating procedures that are at fault, NOT the employees who are implementing them.

2. Good company, not for family.

Current Employee - Security Officer in Cherokee, NC
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Cherokee, NC

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time

Pros

Relatively good pay for the area, fun environment

Cons

Hard to have a family life: long hours, weekends and holidays are mandatory work days unless you get lucky to get specific scheduled days. Very limited off time, point system can work against you if you have children (they get sick or have try to attend school functions). After a certain number of points you are fired, very easy to point out with a family. High turn over usually means overloaded work day.