Caesars Entertainment

www.caesars.com

Assimilate now. Resistance is futile.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsAnalytics driven company. They do what they do for a reason. Everything is driven by numbers and statistics. There are pockets of amazing managers and employees.

ConsSenior management doesn't understand that the company doesn't exist in a vacuum. Employee engagement is severely lacking. Most awards are given for working 24/7. Lately they seem to want to hire from without instead of hiring from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring these top 10 business MBAs to do things that they don't understand. Realize that employee hapiness is more important to the bottom line in the long run.

Disappointing the past couple years.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment

Pros: Nice people in my department. Cons: This is a company that pays big bucks to consultants. When the consultants give recommendations, the company doesn't heed the recommendations. Lots of wasted money-and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep jobs in the US and stop farming them out to other countries. You are so concerned with code green and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience for a first job

Waitperson (Former Employee) Stateline, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment

Pros: steady employment which is a plus in this area Cons: a lot of smokers on premesis Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Caesars Entertainment.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!