Cafe Rio Mexican Grill

www.caferio.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cafe Rio Mexican Grill

Not bad.

I have been working at Cafe Rio Mexican Grill

Pros

Fun, loud, flexible schedules, and easy.

Cons

Stressful during the lunch and dinner rush.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Cafe Rio Mexican Grill (View Most Recent)

I had a wonderful experience working at Cafe Rio. I worked on the food preparation line and had a lot of fun!

Former Employee - Food Preparer in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Food Preparer in American Fork, UT

I worked at Cafe Rio Mexican Grill part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There were a lot of things that I like about working here. I enjoyed having a fast pace environment where everyone was working as a team. It was a lot of fun to be working together to accomplish a task as fast as possible, but at the same time doing our best to provide great customer service and make sure the food we prepared was top quality.

Cons

It could be tough sometimes when I had to work late on Friday or Saturday nights or both. Especially when that is the busiest time of the week and so sometimes I felt like I was working as fast as I could for 3 or 4 hours without a break. That could be kind of exhausting at times, but for the most part it was a lot of fun.

Continue doing what you are already doing. I think that for the most part there is a wonderful environment, people have a lot of fun and the food is great. Maybe just consider how you could allow employees a five minute break here or there when things have been really busy for a long time.

General manager

I have been working at Cafe Rio Mexican Grill

Pros

None
    Bad
    Stressful
    Horrible place to work
    Ignorant people in managment

Cons

Very stressful, piles of lies, no organisation at all, lots of uncualfide managers running the restaurants, multiple health code violations, low pay, horrible horrible, horrible

Learn your business from the core, take care of your good employees instead of the bad ones be professional

There are newer employer reviews for Cafe Rio Mexican Grill