CafePress

Love my job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CafePress full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work! I have gotten to know a lot of good people over the last 6 years including production employees and management. The upper management is doing a great job at growing the company. I have seen it go from a few people to hundreds of people. It has great benefits and does a lot for the employes including give aways and nice lunches on a regular basis. They also try to help out the community as much as possible.

Cons

The changes getting ready for peak season is a little stressfull but i know its what we need to do to keep growing and getting better as a company.

Keep working together as a team.

67 Other Employee Reviews for CafePress (View Most Recent)

Good company trying to be the best it can be

Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CafePress full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best part of Cafepress is the people I work with. They are some of the most talented and passionate people you will ever have a chance to work with. Most everyone treats each other like family. Good benefits and compensation. Pleasant work environment/culture. And last but not least, $.25 pops/chips.

Cons

It is a retail-like environment, which requires more hours around the holidays. Rate of change is very high, but that translates into more opportunity.

We could use some clarity on the business direction. I think the hardest challenge for management from a personnel standpoint is getting everyone to understand each other.

Unique business model requires constant innovation and change

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CafePress full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is still small enough that whatever you do and which ever projects you work on you will feel like a key team player.
    Cafepress is still expanding into established markets with it's new business model which brings opportunities for growth and experience.
    Cross team barriers are lower with the expansion of the Kentucky facility and tighter team integration making the company feel more like one big family.

Cons

Small size means Everyone is important in what they're doing so most jobs are challenging on a daily basis.
    Nothing stays the same but change.
    The seasonal nature of gift buying makes the holidays stressful and it's hard to make time for your family when you're working long hours in the month leading up to Christmas.

This is not an appropriate forum for any candid advice.

There are newer employer reviews for CafePress