Calamos Asset Management
www.calamos.com Naperville, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Stay Away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Naperville, IL

I worked at Calamos Asset Management

ProsFlexibility with work/life balance. Free lunch each day. Covered parking. Good vacation policy and 401k match/profit sharing. Upscale work environment.

ConsVery political. Not everyone is treated fairly. Performance reviews are often very late, sometimes up to a year late. Senior management seems afraid of John Calamos. They are not empowered to make decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro managing your senior management. You pay them a lot of money. Let them do their jobs.

Low pay for the work invested. Better opportunities elsewhere...head into the city.

Junior Analyst (Former Employee)
Naperville, IL

I worked at Calamos Asset Management

Pros: Free lunch (literally). Covered parking. Decent benefits. Good… Cons: Pay is horrid for the jr analyst position and doesn't get much better as you advance. Not much opportunity to prove yourself for the… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication (and review times). My reviews became so… More

Free Lunch...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Calamos Asset Management full-time

Pros: Free lunch, parking, decent benefits, young atmosphere. Good place to start your career,… Cons: Low pay that is completely under the market. They will offer to pay if you decide to leave, though! … Advice to Senior Management: I wish the best for the company... just seems like some of the top management involves themselves in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Calamos Asset Management.

Worked for Calamos Asset Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Calamos Asset Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Calamos Asset Management CEO John P. Calamos Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Calamos Asset Management employees.