Calfrac Well Services
www.calfrac.com Calgary, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

The culture at calfrac well services speaks for itsself, professional, team orientated family caring company.

Engineering Internship/Arkansas State University (Current Employee)
Beebe, AR

ProsEmphasis on safety and training. Recognition for acheievments in the work enviroment. Benifits and savings packages. quality of pay for employees and the opportunity to grow from with in the company.

Conslong hours physical demands of the job, working 14 days in a row.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease never forget the men and women who work so hard to help make calfrac what it is today. Thank you so much for your hard work in making Cal Frac what it is today I am looking forward to a successful career with Cal Frac Well Services.

meh. Not too impressed with PA ops., but still a good company overall.

Technical Specialist In Training (Current Employee)

I have been working at Calfrac Well Services full-time

Pros: guaranteed time off on rotational schedule. Potential opportunities for growth exist. In general, PA operations are… Cons: Speaking from the engineering experience, there seems to be very little difference between the various levels of field engineers. ( TSIT I, TSIT II, and… More

The experience is fantastic.

I T Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Calfrac Well Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The salary that is offered in the company is very competitive, and the benefits are very… Cons: There were hardly any cons, but minor conflicts in departmental… Advice to Senior Management: My advice is to align departments with similar visions/goals. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Calfrac Well Services.

Worked for Calfrac Well Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Calfrac Well Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Calfrac Well Services CEO Doug Ramsay. All reviews posted anonymously by Calfrac Well Services employees.