There are newer employer reviews for Calfrac Well Services

The culture at calfrac well services speaks for itsself, professional, team orientated family caring company.

Current Employee - Engineering Internship/Arkansas State University  in  Beebe, AR
Current Employee - Engineering Internship/Arkansas State University in Beebe, AR

I have been working at Calfrac Well Services

Pros

Emphasis on safety and training. Recognition for acheievments in the work enviroment. Benifits and savings packages. quality of pay for employees and the opportunity to grow from with in the company.

Cons

long hours physical demands of the job, working 14 days in a row.

Please never forget the men and women who work so hard to help make calfrac what it is today. Thank you so much for your hard work in making Cal Frac what it is today I am looking forward to a successful career with Cal Frac Well Services.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Calfrac Well Services (View Most Recent)

meh. Not too impressed with PA ops., but still a good company overall.

Current Employee - Technical Specialist In Training
    Current Employee - Technical Specialist In Training

I have been working at Calfrac Well Services full-time

Pros

guaranteed time off on rotational schedule. Potential opportunities for growth exist. In general, PA operations are very professional and upper management take a serious interest in ensuring safe work environments and practices.

Cons

Speaking from the engineering experience, there seems to be very little difference between the various levels of field engineers. ( TSIT I, TSIT II, and Technical Specialist). Not only that, but the role of the field engineer seems to be relatively obsolete for PA operations. Not that we don't go out to the field, we just don't have very many responsibilities on-site. We could do most of what we do remotely as our presence isn't really necessary. Also, the compensation is known to be one of the lowest in the area for Field Engineers.

The experience is fantastic.

Former Employee - I T Service Desk Analyst  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - I T Service Desk Analyst in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Calfrac Well Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The salary that is offered in the company is very competitive, and the benefits are very comprehensive. They are very good about work-life balance, and they include a bonus for profitable years.

Cons

There were hardly any cons, but minor conflicts in departmental visions/goals.

My advice is to align departments with similar visions/goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Calfrac Well Services

Worked for Calfrac Well Services? Contribute to the Community!