There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding

Best Company that I have ever worked at in 30+ years

Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN
Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The management of this company looks out for all the employees to ensure that they do have a life and stress the importance of family (not typical of mortgage companies). The most sincere and honest group of people that I have ever met.

Cons

I have been here less than a year but I can't see why anybody would not want to work here.

Market this company so that it will be a household name and the company that all Realtors want to turn to first.

reviews filtered by
  1. Join if you are badly in need of job and no one is hiring you

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than a year)

Pros

May be some cool people. don't really have good experiences to share

Cons

- Very bad senior and mid level management.
    - Most of the managers and above are joke on the title and don't know anything about the management
    - very small company with bad and a lot of politics
    - company has no culture even companies with bad cultures have some culture
    - its a fund from loan star who buys trouble companies and sell them after making them profitable.
    - check how many CEOs have the company changed in last 4 years and you would understand the picture
    - you would hear few names very often and most of them can't even get job anywhere else

First and foremost, get some education, then learn to manage and understand the realities that most of the people work for you only because they need a job

Do Not Waste Your Career At Caliber Funding

Current Employee - Irving, TX in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Irving, TX in Irving, TX

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (less than a year)

Pros

none at from what we see.

Cons

The company is bad on so many levels. Leadership can not be trusted at this place. Most everyone I speak with daily agrees that they will say anything to get what they want.

The company is not fun. The down economy is the only reason I am still here.

Leadership will lie to your face and talk about you behind your back quickly and expect you to trust them the next time around. If I only had finished my schooling or my degree and had any other options I would not work for Caliber Funding.

Do not work for aliber Funding please it is an awful experience and waste of my career move and would be a waste of your career too. Caliber Funding is not a place a successful person or any person with good sense in the industry to work.

None