There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding

Best Company that I have ever worked at in 30+ years

Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN
Current Employee - Production Assistant in Muncie, IN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The management of this company looks out for all the employees to ensure that they do have a life and stress the importance of family (not typical of mortgage companies). The most sincere and honest group of people that I have ever met.

Cons

I have been here less than a year but I can't see why anybody would not want to work here.

Advice to Management

Market this company so that it will be a household name and the company that all Realtors want to turn to first.

reviews filtered by
  1. The Place to Be

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The perfect balance between the Broker and the Bank. Excellent benefits and Support Staff. Competitive Rates, including Jumbo, without the pressure from management. Company has people doing large volume and others small volume but everyone seems important. Great technical support too. Solid realtor tools and searching for more and always willing to either participate or fund them.

Cons

Typical growing pains but company appears aggressive in dealing with it and is anticipating the necessary hires in advance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing while continuing to be aggressive in the Jumbo market.

Mortgage Company who gets it

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Having worked at 4 different companies in the past 20 years, Caliber is far and away the best place I've been. The management understands that the customer is important and puts resources in place to make sure the process is smooth. From upper management to the branch level, everyone is on the same page and works together to make this a successful and satisfying place to work. Never been happier with an employer.

Cons

Our success and management forsight has helped us become very busy, which I guess isn't a bad thing afterall. Once we get staffed up this will go away.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Nothing to add. Great job!

There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding