Caliber Funding

Mortgage Company who gets it

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Having worked at 4 different companies in the past 20 years, Caliber is far and away the best place I've been. The management understands that the customer is important and puts resources in place to make sure the process is smooth. From upper management to the branch level, everyone is on the same page and works together to make this a successful and satisfying place to work. Never been happier with an employer.

Cons

Our success and management forsight has helped us become very busy, which I guess isn't a bad thing afterall. Once we get staffed up this will go away.

Keep it up. Nothing to add. Great job!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Funding (View Most Recent)

Excellent support, fun atmosphere, nice benefits, awesome coworkers and managers

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Caliber has provided me with tools and methods to grow my business. They asked what support I needed. Then they followed through and supported me. Attitudes are great. My coworkers are knowledgeable and fun. The LOS is easy to use. I love being paperless. When I make a suggestion, they follow through and either implement it or explain why it's not implemented. Over 30 of my suggestions have been implemented, which have made processes flow more smoothly. From a company that is so large, it's amazing how well they listen to even 1 person. I am not a number, I am valued.

Cons

Even though LOS is easy, it's a bit slow. They are improving this.

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to us and providing us with tools and we'll keep working hard.

Join if you are badly in need of job and no one is hiring you

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than a year)

Pros

May be some cool people. don't really have good experiences to share

Cons

- Very bad senior and mid level management.
    - Most of the managers and above are joke on the title and don't know anything about the management
    - very small company with bad and a lot of politics
    - company has no culture even companies with bad cultures have some culture
    - its a fund from loan star who buys trouble companies and sell them after making them profitable.
    - check how many CEOs have the company changed in last 4 years and you would understand the picture
    - you would hear few names very often and most of them can't even get job anywhere else

First and foremost, get some education, then learn to manage and understand the realities that most of the people work for you only because they need a job

There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding