Caliber Funding

www.caliberfunding.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding

Mortgage Company who gets it

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Having worked at 4 different companies in the past 20 years, Caliber is far and away the best place I've been. The management understands that the customer is important and puts resources in place to make sure the process is smooth. From upper management to the branch level, everyone is on the same page and works together to make this a successful and satisfying place to work. Never been happier with an employer.

Cons

Our success and management forsight has helped us become very busy, which I guess isn't a bad thing afterall. Once we get staffed up this will go away.

Keep it up. Nothing to add. Great job!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Funding (View Most Recent)

Great Company

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is the best mortgage company I've ever worked at. Leadership is very strong and fair. Allows you to build your business the way you want, and management is always there to listen to your suggestions. Setup allows loans to be closed very quickly and efficiently.

Cons

None at all, love everything!

Thank you, and keep it up!

Excellent support, fun atmosphere, nice benefits, awesome coworkers and managers

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Caliber has provided me with tools and methods to grow my business. They asked what support I needed. Then they followed through and supported me. Attitudes are great. My coworkers are knowledgeable and fun. The LOS is easy to use. I love being paperless. When I make a suggestion, they follow through and either implement it or explain why it's not implemented. Over 30 of my suggestions have been implemented, which have made processes flow more smoothly. From a company that is so large, it's amazing how well they listen to even 1 person. I am not a number, I am valued.

Cons

Even though LOS is easy, it's a bit slow. They are improving this.

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to us and providing us with tools and we'll keep working hard.

There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding