Caliber Funding
www.caliberfunding.com Irving, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Mortgage Company who gets it

Loan Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time for more than a year

ProsHaving worked at 4 different companies in the past 20 years, Caliber is far and away the best place I've been. The management understands that the customer is important and puts resources in place to make sure the process is smooth. From upper management to the branch level, everyone is on the same page and works together to make this a successful and satisfying place to work. Never been happier with an employer.

ConsOur success and management forsight has helped us become very busy, which I guess isn't a bad thing afterall. Once we get staffed up this will go away.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. Nothing to add. Great job!

Excellent support, fun atmosphere, nice benefits, awesome coworkers and managers

Loan Consultant (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time for more than a year

Pros: Caliber has provided me with tools and methods to grow my business. They asked what support I needed. Then they followed through and supported me.… Cons: Even though LOS is easy, it's a bit slow. They… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Keep listening to us and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Join if you are badly in need of job and no one is hiring you

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time for more than a year

Pros: May be some cool people. don't really have good experiences… Cons: - Very bad senior and mid level management. - Most of the managers and above are joke on the title and don't know anything about the… Advice to Senior Management: First and foremost, get some education, then learn to manage and understand the realities… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Caliber Funding.

Worked for Caliber Funding? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caliber Funding reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caliber Funding CEO Jim Ferriter. All reviews posted anonymously by Caliber Funding employees.