There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Funding

Excellent support, fun atmosphere, nice benefits, awesome coworkers and managers

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Caliber has provided me with tools and methods to grow my business. They asked what support I needed. Then they followed through and supported me. Attitudes are great. My coworkers are knowledgeable and fun. The LOS is easy to use. I love being paperless. When I make a suggestion, they follow through and either implement it or explain why it's not implemented. Over 30 of my suggestions have been implemented, which have made processes flow more smoothly. From a company that is so large, it's amazing how well they listen to even 1 person. I am not a number, I am valued.

Cons

Even though LOS is easy, it's a bit slow. They are improving this.

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to us and providing us with tools and we'll keep working hard.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Funding (View Most Recent)

Join if you are badly in need of job and no one is hiring you

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (more than an year)

Pros

May be some cool people. don't really have good experiences to share

Cons

- Very bad senior and mid level management.
    - Most of the managers and above are joke on the title and don't know anything about the management
    - very small company with bad and a lot of politics
    - company has no culture even companies with bad cultures have some culture
    - its a fund from loan star who buys trouble companies and sell them after making them profitable.
    - check how many CEOs have the company changed in last 4 years and you would understand the picture
    - you would hear few names very often and most of them can't even get job anywhere else

First and foremost, get some education, then learn to manage and understand the realities that most of the people work for you only because they need a job

Do Not Waste Your Career At Caliber Funding

Current Employee - Irving, TX in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Irving, TX in Irving, TX

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time (less than an year)

Pros

none at from what we see.

Cons

The company is bad on so many levels. Leadership can not be trusted at this place. Most everyone I speak with daily agrees that they will say anything to get what they want.

The company is not fun. The down economy is the only reason I am still here.

Leadership will lie to your face and talk about you behind your back quickly and expect you to trust them the next time around. If I only had finished my schooling or my degree and had any other options I would not work for Caliber Funding.

Do not work for aliber Funding please it is an awful experience and waste of my career move and would be a waste of your career too. Caliber Funding is not a place a successful person or any person with good sense in the industry to work.

None