Caliber Funding
www.caliberfunding.com Irving, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Love My Job!

Dallas, TX

ProsThis company's culture is truly amazing. Employees are encouraged to give open and honest feedback and to think "outside of the box". The different departments within Caliber pull together and work as a team which is extremely refreshing. It's great to know that your co-workers have your back and can depend on one another.

ConsNo real cons. We are currently experiencing very rapid growth so just some normal growing pains of bringing on large numbers of employees in a short period of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great company for innovaters in the mortgage industry.

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time

Pros: Since change of Senior Management took place, the company is taking major steps to becoming a true mortgage lending force in nation. New growth… Cons: Fast growth comes with growing pains, but the focus of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep customer service as #1 goal and employee satisfaction #2.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aggressive compensation a company that does what it says it can do!

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
    West Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Caliber Funding full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent supporting staff where underwiters make common sense decisions.If it is a good loan and it makes sense Caliber will… Cons: If underwriting could get to 48 hrs it would be great.Due to increase volume turntimes are longer.If new underwriters are hired please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Caliber Funding.

Worked for Caliber Funding? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caliber Funding reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caliber Funding CEO Jim Ferriter. All reviews posted anonymously by Caliber Funding employees.