Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal

www.caliberhunt.com
  www.caliberhunt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal

Place with right professional values and each individual given priority

Current Employee - Content Management Lead in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Content Management Lead in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CH-ACP has a small team working efficiently with a single focus. Highly potential and right focus. CH-ACP believes in working together and wining together.

Cons

The office location need to be changed for better output.

Appreciate the family environment with serious work nature.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal (View Most Recent)

A most favorable organization for talents who are not appreciated ever

Current Employee - Freelancer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Freelancer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

CH - ACP is a company which aims to satisfy the demand of employees or common human being rather than merely satisfying its business demand.

Its a best place for employees of CH - ACP to learn and grow, as one gets the opportunity to increase knowledge from all levels

Cons

Due to location constraints, organization is not able to reach out to the right people who would appreciate and benefit from their services. Since its a new innovation, public would take time to know more about the organization

Need to think on increasing the company brand value in the market, in-order to reach out to the public

A solid platform to professionals who would want to see a true recruiter within them

Current Employee - Business Operation Head in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Business Operation Head in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For those who wish to grow its the best place with lot of challenges to accomplish and innovation to reach the height. Experience with CH - ACP built in a confidence within me and taught me never to say quit. In CH - ACP together with our team mates and clients we have proved that every problems comes with a solutions. The way we look towards or for solutions makes us different from the usual.

Cons

The business module is niche and new which brings in a lot of queries within public to basically understand how different CH - ACP is from any other recruitment related patterns.

It is essential to introduce a pattern which would educate the public about individual benefits they would experience through the business pattern (module) CH - ACP follows.

The cause of Referral Program initiated by CH - ACP and its benefits extended to public needs to be educated and brought into action, in-order to withstand the actual cause of CH - ACP's existence (help a true candidate no longer experience the wrath of recession, frustration of unprofessional managers, unappreciative work culture, long wait of new employment, disruption for personal and professional peace).

There are newer employer reviews for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal