California Association of Realtors

www.car.org

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsEveryone is very friendly and helpful. They have functions to encourage departments to work with one another. They have gym onsite as well as a pool table in their lunch room!

ConsCalifornia Association of Realtors is located in the Koreatown part of Los Angeles. I almost did not go for the interview because there were homeless people on the street in front of CAR. They have a fenced in parking lot in the rear though for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement could implement some programs for employee feedback that would be really helpful. The monthly all hands on deck meeting could use a little rewroking.

Great employees!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at California Association of Realtors

Pros: You co-workers are what really make this company so wonderful Cons: No a lot of movement More

Great place to work if you're a slacker.

Staff Attorney (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at California Association of Realtors

Pros: Good benefits. They hardly ever fire anyone. There are many employees who… Cons: No real advancement. Senior management pays itself well, but stiffs everyone else. Good examples of poor management include pitting employees against each other,… Advice to Senior Management: Twenty to twenty-five years in management at one organization is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on California Association of Realtors.

Worked for California Association of Realtors? Contribute to the Community!