California People Search

Add Review

Overall Negative Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at California People Search full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, other than that there are no pros to this company.

Cons

This company offers LACK OF:
Leadership, accountability, collaboration with colleagues, upward mobility, training and development, and a creative thriving environment and culture. It is a small company with a lack of leadership, which creates tension between employees. I would advise one to go look at another agency where you can get the training, commission structure, compensation, and leadership that will motivate you to succeed and teach you the right skills to grow within the staffing and recruiting industry.
Future employees BEWARE!

Advice to Management

No company can succeed without a great leader. Lying to employees and saying terrible things behind their backs to other employees does not benefit anyone.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. control your own destiny!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at California People Search (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home is a plus for me. I feel like my team trusts me to manage my own time & schedule. Your candidate phone calls, interviews, and placements speak for themselves, if you do not put in the work it will show in your numbers. You need to be a go-getter and self-motivated to be successful as a recruiter. The owner is very generous a kind soul, I feel she truly cares about me as a person, she also is no-nonsense and to the point and will let you know what you need to change or improve upon. It truly is a numbers game so if you do not source candidates and make your outbound calls, it will show and it will be brought to your attention. Overall, my experience at Ca People Search has been pleasant, I made several placements and have my own job order account within in my first several months on the job.

Cons

If you need your hand held, extensive training, constant positive feedback, team communication on the regular, development, structure, and over generous support, then this is not the right job for you. However if you ask questions, they will be answered and if you ask for help and need more support/clarity on processes and how to’s, it will be given to you. You truly are in charge of your own success here. Speak up and ask questions but also know when to listen and learn.

2. Control Your Own Destiny