California's Great America

www.cagreatamerica.com

associate impressions

Admissions Associate (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsIt is a very well-organized company. The rules are clearly stated at orientation and they are adhered to. You knw where you stand with them. You can apply for transfer and promotion in a simple way.

ConsDealing with some of the managers/supervisors can be difficult as they don't all see the specific situation, but instead just quote the company policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at each situation as an individual one and apply the company policy that will get the best outcome for all involved. That would develop company loyalty.

Fun, demanding and relaxed

Park Services (Former Employee) Santa Clarita, CA

I worked at California's Great America part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discounted prices, free tickets and working with great coworkers Cons: Hours, physically demanding and environment Advice to Senior Management: Keep talking to each employee, add variety to food and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great circle of co-workers, pleasant managers and supervisors

Park Services (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at California's Great America full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Opportunity for career advancement -Steady hours -Great team -Confidence building and company… Cons: -Unreliable scheduling, oftentimes going past the clock -Can be stress inducing, especially on very busy days -Near minimum wage -Strict rules… Advice to Senior Management: I would like for the management to engage more in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on California's Great America.

Worked for California's Great America? Contribute to the Community!