Callaway Golf
www.callawaygolf.com Carlsbad, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Company was not keeping current as the industry and workforce changed

Manager (Former Employee)
Carlsbad, CA

ProsGreat people. Hopefully the recent changes to senior management at the company will make it a more progressive place to work. Benefits were good, but declining.

ConsChallenging to work in a declining industry such as golf. Non-traditional work situations rarely taken into consideration (telecommuting, job sharing, alternate work hours). There were layoffs so regularly for the last 5 years that many of the people that were great at there jobs and role models have left the company or were laid off because they were highly compensated.

Enjoyable, but limited opportunities

Sales Operations (Former Employee)

I worked at Callaway Golf full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Sporting goods industry is more interesting than, say, insurance -… Cons: - Lack of strong, focused leadership - Priorities change on a whim - Limited advancement possibilities - mgmt. either hires from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I was so disappointed. Callaway is the good old boys club.

R&D Engineer (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Callaway Golf full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Nice building -Good benefits -Some good looking girls Cons: -Personal looks mean more than personal performance. -Have to be part of the boys club to get anywhere. -Bunch of 8 - 5 slackers.… Advice to Senior Management: -Work! -Stop with the politics. -Commit fully to a product. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Callaway Golf.

Worked for Callaway Golf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Callaway Golf reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Callaway Golf CEO Chip Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Callaway Golf employees.