Callaway Golf
www.callawaygolf.com Carlsbad, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Opportunity

Carlsbad, CA

ProsCallaway provides an opportunity for employees to develop their own vision, implement it, and see it through. The management team has fostered a culture that is centered on passion and hard work-- and that's very rewarding.

ConsThe cons are perhaps working within an industry that is high growth that can lead to strong YOY growth, etc. However it is within an industry that I'm passionate about and the culture and attitude reflects that.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to find talent that is passionate about golf but has the ability to manage, inspire, and move organizations forward.

Great company, tough times as of 2010

Senior Principal Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Callaway Golf full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1 - Great team to work with, a lot of support and very open to answer just about any question. 2… Cons: 1 - Very little or no opportunities for advancement. 2 - Very little or no raises since 2008. But it has been tough times for… Advice to Senior Management: 1 - Do not buy stuff we do not really need. I know that Apple products are cool, but nothing says I do not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Short Stint

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Callaway Golf full-time for less than a year

Pros: People you work with, compensation, great perks (if you enjoy… Cons: Limited advancement opportunities, poor middle management, frustrating lack of communication, not a creative… Advice to Senior Management: Hire true project managers to manage large scale projects. Stop ridiculous spending when the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Callaway Golf.

Worked for Callaway Golf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Callaway Golf reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Callaway Golf CEO Chip Brewer. All reviews posted anonymously by Callaway Golf employees.