Callaway Golf

www.callawaygolf.com

Callaway is an OK company to work for.

Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThe Pay with Callaway as an outside sales representative is good compared to other types of sales professions. It is one of the top selling brands in the sport so it is not that hard to sell. All-in-all as an employee you are treated pretty well there.

ConsUpper Level management while some have golf industry experience many do not and those that do have been so disconnected from actually being out in the field or in other parts of the country besides sunny San Diego, CA for so long that you have to scratch your head sometimes about why they decide to do things. As anywhere things are very political, and you need to become friends with the right people if your going to move up. Management is not very open to hearing anyones ideas but their own, unfortunatly. employees are asked to give it however, the decisions have either already been made or if your opinion is different some take it as you being negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should listen to their employees a little more, they are the ones that actually have the pulse of the customer and the consumers because they are the ones dealing with them everyday.

Marketing Intern

Executive Vice President Marketing (Former Employee) Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Callaway Golf full-time for less than a year

Pros: I liked the team atmosphere. Designated team for a new product coming out and can brainstorm ideas together and actually make some of these… Cons: Salary is the one aspect of the job which could be better, There have been a lot of cuts recently in corporate,… Advice to Senior Management: Let the younger employees take on more responsibility. When I was younger, if I was given the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall nice place to work at. People are good.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Callaway Golf full-time

Pros: Nice place to work at. Company sales appears to be… Cons: No real career growth. Benefits are cut every year. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Callaway Golf.

Worked for Callaway Golf? Contribute to the Community!