CallidusCloud

www.calliduscloud.com

Truly Enjoy Coming To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

My position put me in constant interaction with the various departments at CallidusCloud and I can honestly say that the atmosphere here far exceeds almost, if not all of the companies I have had the chance to work for. There is an ambitious and driven nature to working here, and many times I can feel the outward passion people here have for their careers. I can only hope for a lengthy career here!

Cons

This isn't a "true" con, but I wish I'd been with the company when they were still at their San Jose office. I wouldn't have to commute as far!

Other reviews for CallidusCloud

Formula for success: Great Product + Awesome Colleagues = Amazing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

The company has a great atmosphere, promotes an open door policy and encourages you to make difference!

Cons

None that come to mind.

Challenging environment for success with deficient leadership and product strategy

Former Employee - Senior Vice President
    Former Employee - Senior Vice President

Pros

Small enough company where there should be solid growth opportunities for strong talent provided that their H/R and other leadership drains are not embedded in the process.

Cons

Some deficient leadership in key areas and lacking of strong product vision for the company. CEO believes the company is a software company and not a service company and i would find it hard to imagine success under that vision.

Attract some real entrepreneurial leadership talent and get this ship positioned for growth and drop some of the dead weight. Put in place some accountability and incentives around customer services and project deliverables that help ensure greater success through results rather than just billing clients by the hour.

There are newer employer reviews for CallidusCloud.

Worked for CallidusCloud? Contribute to the Community!