There are newer employer reviews for CallidusCloud

Satisfying, fulfilling and always challenging

Current Employee - Manager  in  Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CallidusCloud has maintained that ideal combination of being a smaller company where everyone calls the CEO by his first name, and also a well-run company that gets things done efficiently and allows its employees the opportunity to grow.

Cons

Okay, this isn't really a con, but to work for CallidusCloud, you have to be flexible and able to withstand change. When things happen here, they happen quickly, and it helps to be able to adapt.

When it comes to administrative tasks and approvals, sometimes the wheels turn more slowly than I think is necessary.

106 Other Employee Reviews for CallidusCloud (View Most Recent)

Current Staff Software Engineer

Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Health Insurance. Product development and sales teams are working hard.

Cons

Furlough week twice a year. No performance reviews. Immigration attorneys(3rd party) of the company are hard to work with. They hardly respond to any questions. The company had several acquisitions.

CallidusCloud Response

May 23, 2013Director, Global Staffing and Onboarding

Thank you for review and for your service of more than 7 years with Callidus. I am pleased to see your comment regarding our health benefits and our hard working product development and sales teams ... More

Great company to work for, exciting things to come

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time

Pros

Callidus is definitely a place where you're asked to come to the table with your best, every day. It's hard work, but the benefit of everyone working together at those standards, is huge.

Very exciting new Product Management team helping to shape the direction moving forward.

Callidus has done a ton of work to support the company culture. Lunches, networking/ beer bashes, games, it's a very positive, collaborative environment.

Cons

It's a bit hard to detach from work after hours, for vacations, etc. everyone is always "on", but again, it facilitates getting great things accomplished.

There are newer employer reviews for CallidusCloud

Worked for CallidusCloud? Contribute to the Community!