CallidusCloud
www.calliduscloud.com Pleasanton, CA 500 to 999 Employees

The best is yet to come.

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company is not afraid to make the changes needed to move the business towards even greater success. I know that not everyone is receptive to change but high performance companies (made up of high performance teams) embrace change. I am proud to be part of Callidus and the company is primed for a very successful future—the best is yet to come!

ConsI would like to see more employees engaging with the senior leadership team. The senior/executive leadership team is very accessible. I have seen first-hand how open and engaging the leadership team is with the staff. Note: I am not in senior leadership nor am I on the exec team. I am pleased to say that the leadership team at Callidus truly has an open door policy and an inclusive community approach.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the “all hands" meetings. Staff really likes hearing the latest and greatest from the exec team.

There are newer reviews on CallidusCloud.

Worked for CallidusCloud? Contribute to the Community!

CallidusCloud – Why Work for Us?

Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CallidusCloud reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CallidusCloud CEO Leslie J. Stretch. All reviews posted anonymously by CallidusCloud employees.