CallidusCloud

www.calliduscloud.com

Rocketship Company Ready To Take Off

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsAs soon as I walked in the door on my first day I knew this was a rocketship type company that was ready to take off. Everyone here is hungry and willing to take the necessary steps to help further the companies growth. The company is aggressive in bringing in top talent and does all it can to retain that talent and it shows in the other reviews and the low churn.

With all that said, what I really love about working for this company is that they leave the politics at the door and remain agile enough to make the necessary decision to give me the resources & support I need to ensure future. The company is growing quick and I can't be more excited with what this company has planned ahead!

ConsI really wish they had a gym reimbursement plan, but I guess I can live without it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Hire top talent and let them enjoy the ride. If you keep things politics free and agile the growth opportunity will be limitless.

Challenging, fun and rewarding, a great place to work

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong product suite, quality management team, very competitive compensation and a sound approach to the market. CallidusCloud rewards top performers, and while certainly an… Cons: I do not see any cons Advice to Senior Management: None More

CallidusCloud - Privilege to work for such a Great Company!

I have been working at CallidusCloud

Pros: I wanted to take another moment to thank CallidusCloud once again for an amazing Club Trip this past week. This was the best one… Cons: Unable to identify any "cons" at this time. More

There are newer reviews on CallidusCloud.

Worked for CallidusCloud? Contribute to the Community!