CallidusCloud

There are newer employer reviews for CallidusCloud

Growth, Growth, Growth

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Director of Sales in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company has products that sell and that customers want and need. The business model is very competitive in the market. No limit to the opportunities here. Big enough to have solid products and market presence, small enough to be able to get things done quickly.

Cons

None, unless you think having lots of opportunities to work is a problem!

Keep rockin'!

111 Other Employee Reviews for CallidusCloud (View Most Recent)

Rocketship Company Ready To Take Off

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As soon as I walked in the door on my first day I knew this was a rocketship type company that was ready to take off. Everyone here is hungry and willing to take the necessary steps to help further the companies growth. The company is aggressive in bringing in top talent and does all it can to retain that talent and it shows in the other reviews and the low churn.

With all that said, what I really love about working for this company is that they leave the politics at the door and remain agile enough to make the necessary decision to give me the resources & support I need to ensure future. The company is growing quick and I can't be more excited with what this company has planned ahead!

Cons

I really wish they had a gym reimbursement plan, but I guess I can live without it.

Keep doing what you are doing. Hire top talent and let them enjoy the ride. If you keep things politics free and agile the growth opportunity will be limitless.

Challenging, fun and rewarding, a great place to work

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at CallidusCloud full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Strong product suite, quality management team, very competitive compensation and a sound approach to the market. CallidusCloud rewards top performers, and while certainly an aggressive organization, allows me the freedom to do my job the way I see fit, so long as the results are there. We are well positioned for ongoing growth, I look forward to being part of the team that takes CallidusCloud to the next level.

Cons

I do not see any cons

None