Camber

www.camber.com

Great Company

Former Employee - Analyst  in  Huntsville, AL
Former Employee - Analyst in Huntsville, AL

Pros

The management team was great. I was an off site employee with minimum face time or dialogue with my management. I was worried about being an "out of sight, out of mind" employee, but they were always aware of what was going on with the job and my family. I was always given a yearly salary lift, got Christmas bonuses, and the management sent flowers and a gift basket to my wife after my child was born. Very satisfied to have worked for them.

Cons

I did not experience very many cons due to me being off site. I left just prior to the company being purchased, so I cannot speak towards the negatives about that.

Other reviews for Camber

Great Contract Employer, but Once the contract's done...

Former Employee - Logistics Analyst  in  Warren, MI
    Former Employee - Logistics Analyst in Warren, MI

Pros

Camber takes care of their employees with great benefits, merit reviews, and a nice supportive work environment. I started as a basic Data Entry Clerk and with mentoring and online training with UIA, I moved up to Logistic Analyst and had room to become an advanced Provisioner. Because of them I know the inside and outside of Military Tech Manuals and lookover a Maintenance Allocation Chart from top to bottom.

Cons

Working with former military, there IS a "Boys Club" mentality that might offend uptight women a bit in the office environment. ALSO, since they deal with contract work, you're not promised tomorrow. Yes there's extensions, but when the work is done, you're yesterday's news. Any positions outside their corporate headquarters in AL don't expect to stay too long.

Great company to get on board with to grow professional, develop management skills

Former Employee - Senior Army Acquisition Professional  in  Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Army Acquisition Professional in Arlington, VA

Pros

Great professionals that know their jobs and are positive influences to work along side, learn from and develop professionally.

Cons

Customer is the Federal Government and Government Employees are in charge, make decisions and get the credit for work accomplished while the contractors perform all the work.

Keep heading in the current direction for continued success

There are newer employer reviews for Camber.

Worked for Camber? Contribute to the Community!