There are newer employer reviews for Cambia Health Solutions

Cambia Health Solutions, formerly The Regence Group is a reputable, values based, non-profit company that is growing!

I have been working at Cambia Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The leaders of the company are authentic, driven, bright and passionate about what they do. They act with a great deal of integrity which is refreshing.

Cons

Because the company serves 4 states, sometimes teams are slow to get on the same page.

Advice to Management

Keep on being transparent -- you will continue to foster respect and trust from your employees. WIth the new growth & diversification we are much stronger than our competitors...that's why top people want to work here.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good stepping stone... Very very high turnover.

I have been working at Cambia Health Solutions

Pros

Flextime and 401k fully vested with 11% match and vacation time

Cons

Finace will work you to death and only promote the people in the good old boy club.

Advice to Management

Finance senior leadership needs to recognize the high turnover rate and resolve the underlying issues with favoritism if they want to keep top talent.

2. Compelling vision, entrenched thinking

I have been working at Cambia Health Solutions

Pros

The company has the most compelling mission of any place I've ever worked. There are also lots of complex problems to solve, and things are changing every day, which keeps things exciting.

Cons

Many departments are complacent with the status quo and don't want to change. The culture generally lacks inquisitiveness, so people keep doing things even if there's limited value to old processes.

Advice to Management

Reward people for challenging the status quo. Find a way to highlight when individuals drive significant change.