Cambia Health Solutions
www.cambiahealth.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Every rose has it's thorns...

IT Management (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsCambia Values are real - this company gives more time and money back to the communities they serve than any company I've ever worked for. People are good and want to do their jobs well. Great 401k and bonus program. Healthcare is in a very important period of change right now - work for the solution!

ConsToo many layers of management giving direction, often find ourselves duplicating efforts or working the same problem in different ways. Teams feel very stressed and demands are high. Haven't figured out agile well enough yet. Training and growth is limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down on the changes, too much context switching and churn is causing frustration and impacting work efficiency. More 'praise' for doing things well.

Room for improvement

I have been working at Cambia Health Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 401 K benefits are great, deductible is high considering we… Cons: The company used to be more "employee-centric" but perks that were given before have gradually been taken away. The company is asking employees to… Advice to Senior Management: Consider asking the employees how they like to receive recognition,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits, too many measures and metrics.

Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee)
    Portland, OR

I have been working at Cambia Health Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits (i.e., transportation subsidy, 401K, yearly bonus, work from home, training opportunities,… Cons: Too many product owners with little education of their responsibilities as a Scrum team member. Business and IT have a big wall between them, but… Advice to Senior Management: Limit the measuring. If doing a reorg, how about trying to create co-located teams so the agile… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cambia Health Solutions.

Worked for Cambia Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambia Health Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cambia Health Solutions CEO Mark B. Ganz. All reviews posted anonymously by Cambia Health Solutions employees.