Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com
  www.cambridgeassociates.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

My experience has been unique, rewarding and educational.

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

Respectful management, Flexibility to balance work/personal commitments, Great compensation and bonuses, Recognition of a job well done.

Cons

Long Hours, non-rapid growing roles

147 Other Employee Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC (View Most Recent)

Effort Driven Company - Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Research Associate in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

+ Amazing room to grow if you're interested --> we house some of the most interesting (and confidential) information in the industry. We have access to EVERYTHING.
    + Wonderful department culture --> employees in my department have a fantastic outlook, are very team oriented, and senior management does an incredible job.
    + Room to grow if you put in the work --> I was promoted in less than a year because I take on extra work and am always willing to go the extra mile. Effort is truly rewarded.
    + Great benefits --> 4 weeks off after 1 year with the company
    + Non-exempt position --> starting January 1st, 2012, as a Junior RA or Research Associate, you earn time and a half for all overtime.

Cons

There is some monotonous work involved in these positions, but it lessens as you get further in to your role. Also, long(er) hours are no stranger to me, but it's not excessive.

In my department, we have some fantastic senior managers that we work with. My only advice is to make sure that we can take on everything that we commit to, because we take on an extraordinary amount of work and sometimes it leads to pretty crazy hours.

Interesting, Broadening, but can be limited career progression

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

Nice people, senior management makes the effort to get know you, Interesting topics and great depth in knowledge within the firm, good work life balance if you are in the right team

Cons

takes a long time to be promoted, not a lot of certainty about career path, as with many junior positions the work can get repetitive after a while

There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC