Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com

Great entry level job - lots of opportunities for growth

Research Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsI've found my time at Cambridge to be incredibly rewarding thus far. Management is incredibly supportive and invested in your professional growth and development. The department that I work in has a very team-based, collegial atmosphere. People are very positive, upbeat, and willing to lend a hand. Lastly, the firm is a true meritocracy and hard work is always rewarded.

ConsGiven the nature of the finance industry, occasionally long hours are required. When you start out, you're not given too much paid vacation, but I believe by industry standards it is fairly generous.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep up the level of support and guidance you offer. This support coupled with the transparency provided is greatly appreciated.

great company that takes care of its employees - friendly atmosphere, lots of time off, telecommuting, flexible hours.

Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros: work-life balance friendly, non-competitive atmosphere employee-focused environment room for advancement fair salary especially considering… Cons: not a place for driven, workaholic types - work pace would be too slow, is not cutting edge IT development. company is becoming more impersonal… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been unique, rewarding and educational.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros: Respectful management, Flexibility to balance work/personal commitments, Great compensation and… Cons: Long Hours, non-rapid growing roles Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!