Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com

Great Place to Start My Career!

Research Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

Pros- Excellent Location in Arlington. Our building is right next to the Metro (Ballston on the Orange line). Our floors were recently renovated - two kitchens on each floor, a gym and parking downstairs, a cafe with good healthy food, large workspaces.

- Fun environment. Every month we have either bagels or ice cream socials for that month's birthdays. We have a Holiday party in December (last year it was at the Ritz in DC) and a Picnic in the summer.

- High Caliber Colleagues. My department is very selective when it comes to recruiting which means that all of my colleagues are highly capable individuals. It feels good knowing that my colleagues care just as much about their work as I do.

- Interesting Work. I can't share too much here, but I get to build relationships with individuals at all levels of Cambridge and as well as those that work at the industry's leading investment management firms.

- Generous Benefits. Tons of time off, comparively speaking, excellent health and 401k benefits.

- Opportunities for Advancement within the Firm. There are been at least 4 or 5 individuals in my department that have moved to other positions (vertically) within the last 8 months.

- Top-tier Management. Our management team is top-notch. They truly care about their teams and treat us with the utmost respect. They are in-tune to the fact that we won't be at Cambridge forever and provide us with general professional development whenever possible.

ConsI wish I was paid more - but doesn't everyone?! Some of the reviewers may complain about compensation at Cambridge, but new college grads will be able to afford a pretty comfortable living.

Good Company, Terrible Office/managers - Applies to Arlington - Wilson office

Associate/Analyst (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very easy work - could be done by 8th grader Cons: Skills learned apply only to company and don't transfer to other companies or positions unless data-entry is a career aspiration. People are promoted based on office… Advice to Senior Management: Reevaluate usefulness of the department No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great entry level job - lots of opportunities for growth

Research Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros: I've found my time at Cambridge to be incredibly rewarding thus far. Management is incredibly supportive and invested in your professional growth and development. … Cons: Given the nature of the finance industry, occasionally long hours are required. When you start out,… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep up the level of support and guidance you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!