Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great working environment, Great people

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsMost people are willing to cooperate, resonable and smart. Great work/life balance. Open minded leaders with long-term perspective in enterprise development.
The company also provides great career path for the internal employees, and many people work for the company more than 10 years, even 20 years.

ConsI could not tell much about the cons, since I like this company. If I have to something, I will say that the work pace could be a little faster. Be more responsive to the market change and be more client-oriented.

Unique Experience but overall positive

Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Because of the timing of some department shifts I was able to have accelerated growth within the department. With… Cons: - Salary; despite numerous promotions the ceiling for salary is not comparable to others in the area. Not to say you can't make a… Advice to Senior Management: - Re-evaluate how you view terminating employees. Your view towards retaining talent is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unprofessional Operations department with little to no opportunity for career advancement...

Investment Performance Associate (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Collegial work environment that is ideal for a recent college… Cons: Mislead about the quality and type of work I would be performing as an Investment Performance Associate. Mid-level management incredibly out of touch with the work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cambridge Associates, LLC CEO Sandra A. Urie. All reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees.