There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Love my job-cannot complain

Current Employee - Anonymous, Boston Office in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous, Boston Office in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

It really all depends on your department. I enjoy the Large Company, flexibility of managers, great co-workers.

Cons

Knowing that some procedures that you see could be improved to be made more efficient, but theres nothing you can do but make the most of it.

Who am I to give advice to Sandy. Shes obv. running a very successful and stable company

reviews filtered by

Decent work experience, terrible pay.

Former Employee - Investment Performance Associate in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Investment Performance Associate in Arlington, VA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

Investment consulting experience. Lots of exposure to largest institutional investors. Cambridge offers a good entry level job for young professionals interested in the investment business. Cambridge experience also looks good on the resume if applying to graduate school. Promotions come easily and are based more on time at the firm and less on performance.

Cons

Compensation is very low. Benefits are OK. Most employees could probably find jobs paying 50-100% more than Cambridge pays with investment managers or in other financial services fields

No advice for senior management.

This is no place for advancement, unless you have an MBS

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Arlington, VA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros

The people. The comradry between the workers is amazing. Management (Consultants and above) do not support their people, so the staff gives the support.

Cons

There is no communication in the company. I know of many people who left the company, and their emails are still active, and an announcement was not sent. There is little recognition at Cambridge. Those who pass the CPA are not acknowledged, nor are daily achievements. Money is the bottomline- and that is all that matters. This past Administrative Professionals Day, the staff was given a Chipotle lunch- management did not acknowledge their contributions.

I would suggest that communication be better. Both negative and positive feedback, when needed, should be given when events occur, not on a yearly basis.

There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC