Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic Company

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI'm very curious to see where this company is in 3-4 years. They are doing a lot of internal software development and are expanding their OCIO segment. Great company that listens to employees and helps them get to where they want to go from a career standpoint. Entry-level pay is not competitive but it definitely gets better as you are increasingly able to add more value to the business. Great boss, great colleagues, and great location. It truly is a very team-oriented environment.

ConsI can see other folks in different positions within the company having some issues, but as it pertains to my job I really have a hard time coming up with cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey know what they are doing and my advice is probably not super beneficial.

Make your own career path.

Investment Performance Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

Pros: Can pursue your own specific interests. Autonomy. Very intellectual colleagues.… Cons: Low salary for the industry. Limited vertical movement potentials. Long… Advice to Senior Management: Help the staff advance their careers more fully. Professional Development Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very dull and boring workplace and company in general.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time

Pros: People are nice enough and if you like solitude, this… Cons: Unexciting, boring, uninspiring job and company Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and realize where the industry is heading! More

There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cambridge Associates, LLC CEO Sandra A. Urie. All reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees.