Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com
  www.cambridgeassociates.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Great place to start a career!

Current Employee - Junior Research Associate in Singapore (Singapore)
Current Employee - Junior Research Associate in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Exposure to prestigious clients and investment managers. Working at MIG has also honed my analytical skills and greatly increased my knowledge of various asset classes.
- Amazing firm culture. Colleagues are wonderful and there is a great sense of camaraderie. Also, many opportunities to connect with colleagues in other countries.
- Leaders are genuinely invested in employee's success. They care about you and your development, and a lot of effort is put into training and developing your strengths.
- Many leadership opportunities and room for growth as MIG is just starting to be built out in Singapore.

Cons

- The MIG department in Singapore was recently set up, thus some basic teething problems here and there.
- Job can be challenging as associates are responsible for multiple stakeholders. However, there is a lot of guidance from leaders and colleagues to help you along.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC (View Most Recent)

C|A - Singapore

Current Employee - Investment Performance Analyst in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Investment Performance Analyst in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time

Pros

CA offers great place to start a career in finance - endless learning opportunities and exposure to a variety of different asset classes. The firm has a fantastic company culture – it’s a very collegial place to work with others who love to learn. A job will always be what you make of it, but all the tools are there to learn and develop a strong foundation in the investment consulting industry.

Cons

Long hours during peak periods, work can sometimes be repetitive.

Great place to work hard and grow

Current Employee - Research Analyst - Manager Information Group in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have found Cambridge Associates to be a fantastic place to start my career. The Manager Information Group (MIG) has provided an environment where I have the opportunity to work hard and challenge myself everyday while being surrounded by friendly, intelligent, and driven young professionals doing the same. Cambridge has a strong firm-wide culture of collegiality and intellectual curiosity where learning is encouraged and questions are always welcome. Through close interactions with many different Cambridge departments and many different investment management firms, MIG Associates get a good glimpse of the full scope of Cambridge's business as well as exposure to the broader financial industry as well.

Cons

The role is constantly changing due to new firm and department initiatives which can both be exciting and tiring. The firm could benefit from increased investment in technology.

Continue being open to innovation and committed to excellence. Complacency is the biggest risk.

There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC