Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

So frustrating...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC for less than a year

ProsTheir benefits are okay. But salary is a joke so that negates this Pro.

ConsThere are no exit opportunities if you work in the data/performance departments. Your only out is an internal transfer (where you'll still starve on the salary they pay) or getting a project management job (which will likely be unrelated to finance). I guess you can work at a fund of funds--but everyone knows that's a third-rate option. I made a fatal mistake accepting a position at this firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementMoney. Stop starving your employees with your shoe-string budgets and stop adding insult to injury by providing employees with little to no marketable skills after they give you years of essentially free labor.

Great company for early investment career experience

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time

Pros: Great people, a broad learning knowledge; people are willing to help out; superiors are super friendly and want… Cons: Terrible salary; job gets repetitive; expect to stay a long time. I always think Cambridge would be a great place to do an internship… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay/incentives; Don't stick to the job progression guidelines… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good people, great work/life balance, interesting clients and work

Senior Investment Advisor (Former Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people Great balance Diversity of clients Interesting topics to cover Cons: Not too tech savvy Clients ultimately make their own decisions Billable hours (at… Advice to Senior Management: Mandate innovation, best practices and true thought leadership from the top down, rather than merely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cambridge Associates, LLC CEO Sandra A. Urie. All reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees.