Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com

Great work/life balance but boring day to day

Investment Performance Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsAbsolutely the work life balance is the best part. Coming right out of college you make pretty good money (50K) for the number of hrs worked (45 hrs per wk). Great if you only have to support yourself, particularly because of benefits.

Consthere isn't enough responsibility given in order to think analytically. It's almost all data entry despite what they say on interview day. It is difficult to take what you do here and apply it to a next job. You would almost assuredly have to go to business school.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to be more honest during the interview process. A lot of people leave because they don't know what they are getting themselves into. Almost everyone from the 2008 class has already left.

Consulting Associate (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros: experience broad exposure work with lots of teams/personalities/experience levels lots of responsibility for… Cons: hours can be long; pay isn't the best bonuses fail to… Advice to Senior Management: Start firing those with no value add - and give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This is a true in-depth review of the associate job.

Investment Performance Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Pros: - Cambridge offers those with no finance background the opportunity to say they work in "finance." - We literally have all types of majors… Cons: - Absolutely no incentive to go above and beyond ie no bonuses. - You basically work for people who are about a year or two older… Advice to Senior Management: - Give bonuses to drive hard work. Gift cards don't work that well for young professionals. - Stop recruiting from top undergrad b-schools! These… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!