Cambridge Health Alliance

www.challiance.org

Mission driven

ProsMany employees are truly focused on the public health orientation of the organization and appreciate how cultural competency is important to the work.

ConsDespite fiscal challenges, senior level managers continue to be hired - what about front line workers? If you are not part of a union, it's hard to watch how they are catered to.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide feedback mechanisms about the organization. 360s about senior managers or other ways of providing input would be a good idea.

Great educational and staff meetings. Terrific patients. Not great morale of staff at that time.

Staff Neuropsychologist (Former Employee) Medford, MA

I worked at Cambridge Health Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the kindest, most knowledgeable, best-in-the-field clinicians worked there and were willing to share their expertise willingly. I loved my patients and the… Cons: A major downside was that there was some acting out of professional jealousy by one or two staff members that made life difficult for other… Advice to Senior Management: Please give middle management the power to discipline staff who are disrespectful and discriminatory to others in their groups. Please continue with all of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Hospital system in financial trouble

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cambridge Health Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible on schedule and projects Cons: Old-Boy network for the management team Advice to Senior Management: Too many director's without management skills No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cambridge Health Alliance.

Worked for Cambridge Health Alliance? Contribute to the Community!