There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Innovation Center

A Unique and Rewarding Work Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cambridge Innovation Center

Pros

There's no predicting what exactly will happen on a given day at CIC. We provide a wide range of services to the couple hundred companies in our spaces, and to meet those needs CIC management looks for intelligent, flexible, creative individuals. A lot of trust is placed in the staff, and the high retention rate is a testament to the benefits of being employed here -- my favorite is that I enjoy what I do 99/100 days, but the free monthly massage is also nice.

Cons

At the moment there's not much room for vertical progress, career wise. Also, while we're often handed new challenges, new projects and responsibilities, it's hard to convey that growth on a resume. It's difficult to accurately translate the CIC experience in general, without being able to show someone around.

N/A

5 Other Employee Reviews for Cambridge Innovation Center (View Most Recent)

Energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Cambridge Innovation Center

Pros

CIC is a place where innovation and initiative are highly valued. The environment is very fast-paced, so there's never a boring day, and it is casual but professional. (Not stuck-up.) The management is supportive of you if you want to learn and grow. And the work is very self-directed; you are trusted to make good decisions and to manage your own time. They give direct feedback so you immediately know where you can improve and what you are doing well.

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment and expectations are high, so it can often be get quite stressful.

Nothing.

DSFIE

Current Employee - Game Development
    Current Employee - Game Development

I have been working at Cambridge Innovation Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere and culture, friendly and very helpful colleagues.

Cons

Since it is located on an island, the number of workshops available in some areas is limited.

There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Innovation Center

Worked for Cambridge Innovation Center? Contribute to the Community!