Cambridge Innovation Center

www.cictr.com

A Unique and Rewarding Work Experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThere's no predicting what exactly will happen on a given day at CIC. We provide a wide range of services to the couple hundred companies in our spaces, and to meet those needs CIC management looks for intelligent, flexible, creative individuals. A lot of trust is placed in the staff, and the high retention rate is a testament to the benefits of being employed here -- my favorite is that I enjoy what I do 99/100 days, but the free monthly massage is also nice.

ConsAt the moment there's not much room for vertical progress, career wise. Also, while we're often handed new challenges, new projects and responsibilities, it's hard to convey that growth on a resume. It's difficult to accurately translate the CIC experience in general, without being able to show someone around.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

I worked at Cambridge Innovation Center

Pros: CIC is a place where innovation and initiative are highly valued. The environment is very fast-paced, so there's never a boring day, and it… Cons: It is a fast-paced environment and expectations are high, so… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing. More

DSFIE

Game Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cambridge Innovation Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere and culture, friendly and very helpful colleagues. Cons: Since it is located on an island, the number of… More
There are newer reviews on Cambridge Innovation Center.

Worked for Cambridge Innovation Center? Contribute to the Community!