Cameron

There are newer employer reviews for Cameron

Good Experience

Former Employee - GRDP Intern in Houston, TX
Former Employee - GRDP Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at Cameron as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Very good experience where I was able to help the company and also learned a lot. Good pay. Seems like a good company to work full time after college.

Cons

Not many that I could think of. Dont have a choice where you will be for Internship but that was not a problem for me. Some interns said they were bored sometimes.

242 Other Employee Reviews for Cameron (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Current Employee - Warehouse in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Warehouse in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cameron full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I personally enjoyed working for this company. They don't treat you like a "nobody", everyone in the management system from top to bottom works together.

Cons

Nothing to really complain about. Descent pay and really good benefits. You may work long hours but it really pays off, this company really does take care and look after their employees.

Living at work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cameron full-time (more than an year)

Pros

401k is very appealing
    medical benefits are very reasonably priced
    stable

Cons

WAY too many hours. Personally I feel like an expendable piece of machinery instead of a valuable human asset to the company. Be prepared to work 12 hrs a day 7 days a week at the whim of your supervisor.

Not compensated adequately. Even with 30 or 40 hours of overtime on a check it just isn't worth it.

No advancement opportunities. When I asked about moving to a different position (in the same department) I received a very negative response, and it has not been brought up since (about 6 months later).

Barely received any training for my position, but I still get raked over the coals any time I do something wrong, and when I say I wasn't trained on that all my manager does is shrug.

Its always a struggle to get time off to take care of anything that I need to do. I'm at work for almost 70 hours a week, 6 days a week, I would expect that they would be receptive to allowing me to work 8 hours so I can go to the dr, but nope. If I take off early one day I will have to work late on saturday of come in on sunday to make up the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Cameron