Cameron

www.c-a-m.com

Cameron is a great company that will treat you well in accordance to your performance.

Current Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

Pros

Every manager I have had has been very supportive in furthering my career with the company.

Cons

Accountability for poor performance can be low.

Transparency is crucial for people to change willingly.

Other reviews for Cameron

Employees are nust numbers not people

Current Employee - Project Assistant  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Assistant in Houston, TX

Pros

I enjoyed the majority of the people I worked with. Usually hit it's numbers so yearly bonuses were paid out.

Cons

People in management positions that shouldn't have been, too un-professional. HR was a joke, if you had an issue that was the last place to take it. Did my work load and had to pick up the load of others who slacked off and was not compensated for it, towards to end I was treated as if I didn't do my work. Worked directly for 1 person, but yet my boss was someone else who had no direct knowledge of what all I did, so come review time they were not beyond generic comments. This was my first full time job so I was really low balled even though I had worked for the company part time for 3 years. No room for growth unless your best friends with upper management.

Clean up house, you are too top heavy. Alot of positions that are not needed, keep those who work and promote people who are professional not your friends becuase it's pretty obvious when you promote the person who does the least amount of work to top positions over everyone else in the department.

Cameron drilling systems

Current Employee - Whse  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Whse in Houston, TX

Pros

Great place to get a feel for the oil industry
    Many positions available opportunities are endless if you are a committed employee
    Management recognizes the hard working employees

Cons

Hardly any cons except for a few immature employees

Employees should be held accountable for behavior and mistakes, not just ignored

There are newer employer reviews for Cameron.

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!