Campaigners

Great job for flexibility/Pay Varies

Former Employee - Field Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Field Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Campaigners

Pros

This type of work is great for somebody that enjoys flexibility. It's a great way to build customer service skills, sales and learn about brands. Pay varies depending on the product and expertise required.

Cons

The industry became very competitive. This type of work used to be lucrative but the level of pay went down and the expectations went up. I felt the energy changed at this organization. It became less of a team, and more of an impersonal, formalized job.

Honor those delegates who strive to make your company look great. They keep you in business!

9 Other Employee Reviews for Campaigners (View Most Recent)

Great hourly pay. Good part time work. No pressure

Former Employee - Sales Specialist in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Specialist in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Campaigners

Pros

Great hourly pay and commission. No pressure from store management and flexible time management. You can do stock counts any time.

Cons

Job gets boring after a while because some hours there are no customers at all, and I have to stand there in order to get paid. Time past pretty slow

More moving up opportunities could be nice. For example, part time manager and events organizer, some positions that offer more challenges

Laid off before Christmas 2007. Yeah!

Former Employee - Field Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Field Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Campaigners

Pros

Was a great place to work 3 years ago.

Cons

Mass Lay offs in December 2007 just in time for the holidays. Recruiting just involved reading a script to applicants. They valued quantity over quality of people we hiring.

Get organized. Every week some manager was coming up with a great new way to recruit. Don't promote people because they just kiss ass.

There are newer employer reviews for Campaigners