There are newer employer reviews for Campbell Soup Company

The best place to work in America

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company

Pros

Company cares about its employees and treats/values them as assets to the company. Rewards the hard workers. Not a place for slackers or someone who just wants to make a living and not passionate about the work.

Cons

Location may not be ideal

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Employees feel good about Management and it shows in company performance.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Lower level management sabotaging the Leaderships robust vision.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company

Pros

Senior management gets it and have the right vision for building a diverse and robust environment where employees are fully engaged and are treated equally and fairly, lower level management however does not get it and are consistently sabotaging the leadership vision.

Cons

It is clear beyond all reasonable doubt that that not only does a glass ceiling exist but a subtle conspiracy to enforce it. What is unfortunate is that we are consistently creating initiatives to drive engagement and inclusion but there does'nt seem to be a change in key issues like compensation, opportunities for professional development and promotions. Its apparent to me now that because we need to satisfy our consumers including Wall Street Consumers, we therefore have to be seen as an integrated company. Its a numbers game

Advice to Management

Hold lower level managers individually accountable for driving diversity, engagement and a clear plan on equal and fair treatment of thier surbordinates.

2. National Sales Manager

I worked at Campbell Soup Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great colleagues and workmates Everyone at your peer level and middle management are young, energetic and full of ideas.

Cons

Top level management levels occupied by old timers....hence the resistance to change is very high. Slow to react to competition and very bureaucratic. Chances to move up is limited because of this.

Advice to Management

Needs to ramp up R&D and move new products to the market while minimizing all those decision making